How it Works
A Three Step Process
Step 1: Pre-Event Setup
2-3 Weeks Before the Event
- Set up your event details. This can be as easy as just a name, a description, timeframe and a logo.
- Invite your Recruiters via a simple interface where you enter their emails.
Recruiters receive an email invite that includes instructions and credentials for setting up their digital booth.
Step 2: Fair Registration Opens
1-2 Weeks Before the Event
- Students are invited to the event via email. There is a brief sign-up process after they read your event description.
- Students upload their resumes and book time slots for calls with the employers.
- Employers make their own preparations by reviewing resumes and profiles of students who have signed up for their slots.
Step 3: Virtual Fair Day
...the day of the event!
- Employers and students have booked calls and/or workshops, with automated reminders before their session via email.
- Send out a post-event survey in the event app/website after the event, so you can make your next virtual event better!
Fully Branded Environment
Customize the look and feel of your virtual fair to be consistent with your brand.
Use a custom URL to further improve your brand's consistency.
Allow employers and students to network in 1-on-1 or group video sessions.
Use our built in video room or use your own third party provider.
Use our analytics before and during the event to monitor its health.
Review analytics post-event to measure ROI. Export your data to analyze in your own software.
Once a student has registered, automated, configurable, reminders will notify the student of upcoming sessions.
Students will also be automatically sent instructions and training to help them navigate the event.
Modernized User Experience
A modern, intuitive user experience built for the 21st century user.
Allow students to spend more time networking and less time struggling with software.
Once onboarded, you'll be given a dedicated account manager to help you throughout the process.
Every package also includes free live training to help onboard your recruiters.
For Your Recruiters:
a Foolproof Experience
Recruiters come in all shapes and sizes, and tech savvyness.
Our three step process is built around making things as simple as possible for your Recruiters.
After logging in, Employers fill out a simple and straightforward onboarding process to set up their digital booth.
Once the fair opens, students make bookings with their booth. Recruiters can then browse student information like resume, year, and major.
On the day of the fair, Recruiters hold their sessions with students. They can either use their own Zoom/Skype link, or use the one provided by Eventus.
For Your Students: A Seamless Virtual Fair
Our Single-Page Virtual Fair Interface makes it easy for students to quickly browse through recruiters without constantly reloading the page. Once a Booth is Selected, Students can see that Recruiter's information, Book a Session, or even Leave their Resume at the booth just like at a Physical Fair.
Employers can see and manage their sessions with students.
Employers can choose what times to be available on the day of the fair.
Students can reserve interview sessions with employers they're interested in.
Students can see their upcoming fairs and reservations on their Home Page.