Each Virtual Career Fair you host is registered as an event in the system. From the Home Page, click the New Event button to navigate to the Create Event screen.
You should end up at the Create Event page, which looks something like this.
When you create an event, you need to specify the event’s basic information. Below are some pointers on each of the fields:
- Event Name: Simply the name of the event
- Event Description: A Description of the Event seen by students when they are invited to the event. Typically you’ll want to include things like:
- Important Dates
- How the Event Works
- Dress Code
- How to Prepare
- Start/End Date: The dates & times of the event.
- Fair Opening Date: Usually, this is around 3-7 days before the day of the actual event. It refers to when the virtual fair page of the event opens and students can begin booking their sessions with employers. So to summarize, on this day:
- Employers should be done setting up their booths
- Students should be sent out the event invite link