You can only begin inviting booths once you’ve specified your Event’s Timeframes.
Eventus Digital Booths are designed to be as similar as possible to physical booths at a regular career fair. Once an employer signs up, simply give them their (digital) booth, and the rest is up to them to personalize. However, instead of banner stands and tablecloths, employers are expected to provide a banner image and description instead.
Sending Out Booth Invitations
Click on the Manage Booths link in the event menu to arrive at the Manage Booths page.
The process of sending out booths is simple. Click the Send out Booths button and a modal will pop up. In this modal, you can enter emails of employers you wish to invite to this event.
Here are some pointers to keep in mind about sending out booths:
- Employers receive their booths in an email. The email will contain:
- A link to the booth login page
- Their booth’s credentials
- A quick primer on how virtual career fairs work
- You can send multiple booths to the same employer email. That employer will simply receive two sets of booth credentials, just like two booths at a physical fair.
- Once an employer has logged into their booth for the first time, it will be marked as claimed. Claimed booths will be visible to students once the fair opens, unless you delete or hide that booth.