Learn more about this relatively undefined COVID-19 trend
Why students tend to be more in-tune with finer UI details
Our Recent Posts Section Below features posts primarily written as responses to client questions or certain keywords. It’s not the most organized content, but feel free to read through it if you’d like.
- Virtual Recruiting Tips: Best Practices for EmployersCOVID-19 has forced most companies to create an end-to-end virtual recruiting process. With this change, most organizations have experienced and embraced the efficiency gains that come with the transition. After hearing and listening to stories of recruiters transition to a virtual recruiting process, we’ve compiled some tips to help your transition or optimize an existing… Continue reading Virtual Recruiting Tips: Best Practices for Employers
- Tips for Promoting your Virtual Student Org FairYou’ve spent weeks of hard work planning your virtual org fair. Since you’ve put in so much work, students will surely attend, right? Not necessarily, but if you do some basic virtual fair promotion properly, you’re sure to get better results! We’ve compiled some tips for you. Make Attending Your Event As Simple As Possible… Continue reading Tips for Promoting your Virtual Student Org Fair
- Why Are Virtual Career Fairs Effective?The results are in: 70% of recruiting professionals believe that virtual recruiting is here to stay, even after the global COVID-19 pandemic has been eradicated. In the post below, we list reasons why recruiters will continue to use virtual recruiting and virtual career fairs, in a post-pandemic world. Larger Reach Moving your career fair online… Continue reading Why Are Virtual Career Fairs Effective?
- How to Create an Orientation App in 2021While not the most recent trend, for many university coordinators, hosting event programming in a mobile app still isn’t the most familiar idea in the world. In this simple step-by-step guide, we lay out how you can easily create an orientation app for your university’s welcome program. Understand What an Orientation App is An Orientation… Continue reading How to Create an Orientation App in 2021
- How to Find a Reliable Virtual Career Fair ProviderIntroduction When hosting a virtual career fair, the platform with which you power your event will be paramount to the success of your fair. Consequently, it’s crucial that your virtual career fair provider is reliable and properly gets the job done. In this article, we’ll specifically look at how you can properly gauge the reliability… Continue reading How to Find a Reliable Virtual Career Fair Provider
- Ways to Host a Virtual Networking FairIntroduction In-person networking fairs simply aren’t possible during a pandemic; however, that doesn’t mean that you can’t host one for your students. Instead, you’ll simply have to adapt your networking fair to a virtual setting. Here’s how you can do so given the plethora of virtual tools that we now have at our disposal. Networking… Continue reading Ways to Host a Virtual Networking Fair
- How to Host a Virtual Activities FairIntroduction There are many reasons why you may want to host a virtual activities fair, whether it’s to follow social distancing guidelines or to save on expensive in-person venue fees. That said, if you’re a first time organizer, it may be daunting to put together your first virtual activities fair due to the new technology… Continue reading How to Host a Virtual Activities Fair
- Top Features in a Virtual Career Fair Platform for UniversitiesIntroduction To host a virtual fair, there are several platforms available to choose from. That said, not all of them may have the proper features to service the unique needs of universities. For instance, some have expensive bells and whistles that aren’t needed while others may not be up to par with the user experience… Continue reading Top Features in a Virtual Career Fair Platform for Universities
- Should I host a Virtual Career Fair?Introduction Given the situation with the COVID-19 pandemic, virtual career fairs have become an ever important form of recruiting for universities and companies across the world. By allowing virtual connections, virtual career fairs are a safer alternative to recruiting that allows for job seekers and recruiters to connect while adhering to social distancing measures. That… Continue reading Should I host a Virtual Career Fair?
- How to Host a Virtual Career FairIntroduction When it comes to hosting a virtual career fair, there are several important steps that you should account for. Although each virtual career fair will be different from event to event, the general steps that you should follow will essentially be the same. Below are steps and considerations that walk you through hosting a… Continue reading How to Host a Virtual Career Fair