Learn more about this relatively undefined COVID-19 trend
Why students tend to be more in-tune with finer UI details
Our Recent Posts Section Below features posts primarily written as responses to client questions or certain keywords. It’s not the most organized content, but feel free to read through it if you’d like.
- Are Virtual Career Fairs Worth It, Post-COVID?Introduction The COVID-19 pandemic forced all recruitment events this past year to be hosted virtually. Whether they were networking receptions or large in-person career fairs, all recruiting events have adapted to a virtual format. However, as the rollout of vaccines continues, a natural question arises on the topic of virtual recruiting. Are virtual career fairs… Continue reading Are Virtual Career Fairs Worth It, Post-COVID?
- Benefits of an Orientation AppNowadays mobile phones and mobile content have become ubiquitous in our lives. Moreso in the lives of young students, mobile is the defacto way they consume content. An orientation app that houses all your orientation programming is a great way to better meet students where they are. Below, we look at the various benefits an… Continue reading Benefits of an Orientation App
- Virtual and Hybrid Event Trends for 2021Of all the years to pay attention to the latest event trends, 2021 is a particularly important one. Arguably, events were one of the most impacted parts of society by the COVID-19 pandemic, so its natural that in the coming years they’ll be re-thought and changed drastically. Below is a compilation of the biggest and… Continue reading Virtual and Hybrid Event Trends for 2021
- How to Host a Virtual Recruiting Event OutlineWith virtual recruiting coming here to stay, it should be an increasing priority for your team to refine your virtual recruiting strategy. A critical part of any strategy is hosting virtual recruitment events. For that reason, we’ve written a simple guide on how to plan your first virtual recruiting event. 1. Establish Goals This might… Continue reading How to Host a Virtual Recruiting Event Outline
- Hybrid Event Ideas for Career ServicesIntroduction With the COVID-19 vaccine rollout well underway, career centers are planning for a reality where venues and in-person events can be reopened. That said, the process isn’t as straightforward as simply flipping a switch to resume full-blown in-person events. All of the safety precautions enacted for the pandemic are still recommended by the CDC. … Continue reading Hybrid Event Ideas for Career Services
- Best Practices when Hosting a Virtual Networking ReceptionIntroduction A virtual networking reception requires a certain amount of preparation from all stakeholders to ensure that everything is smooth. If everyone’s not on the same page, the event easily falls into chaos due to the decentralized nature of a virtual event. In this article, we go over best practices to ensure that your virtual… Continue reading Best Practices when Hosting a Virtual Networking Reception
- What’s the point of a Virtual Career Fair?Virtual Career Fairs aren’t the most straightforward thing in the world. They lack the in-person interaction of physical fairs, can be tricky to coordinate, and confusing to employers. So what’s the point of Virtual Career Fairs anyway? In this article, we provide some major points addressing this specific question. In this article, we assume you… Continue reading What’s the point of a Virtual Career Fair?
- How to Set Up a Virtual Mock Interview EventIntroduction To hone their interview skills, students often take part in mock interviews to practice their presentation and articulation. Unfortunately, social distancing measures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic have removed the option of hosting in-person mock interview events for the near future. The good news though is that mock interviews are relatively straightforward to… Continue reading How to Set Up a Virtual Mock Interview Event
- 4 Hybrid Orientation Ideas for 20212020 was a crazy year for Orientation Directors. COVID understandably made in-person events near impossible, but how the heck were students supposed to get the orientation experience? Thankfully, virtual events presented themselves as a feasible solution. Now that it’s 2021, COVID seems to be slowly clearing up. Unfortunately, that doesn’t exactly make things simpler. Now… Continue reading 4 Hybrid Orientation Ideas for 2021
- How to Host a Virtual Career Fair (Step by Step)Virtual Career Fairs have served as a great way for university coordinators to hold recruiting events even amidst COVID-19. In this article, we’ll show you how you can host your own virtual career fair, assuming you know almost nothing about them. There’s a few things to know for first timers, but once you learn the… Continue reading How to Host a Virtual Career Fair (Step by Step)