Learn more about this relatively undefined COVID-19 trend
Why students tend to be more in-tune with finer UI details
Our Recent Posts Section Below features posts primarily written as responses to client questions or certain keywords. It’s not the most organized content, but feel free to read through it if you’d like.
- 7 Virtual Career Fair Tips for EmployersIt’s the tail-end of 2020. Just about every workplace around the globe has had to deal with adapting to COVID-19. Offices going remote, meetings now virtual, and a bunch of adapting to new circumstances. One such “new circumstance” is that this year’s university career fairs are all virtual. How do you even prepare for a… Continue reading 7 Virtual Career Fair Tips for Employers
- Top 6 Considerations when Choosing a Virtual Career Fair PlatformIntroduction When hosting a virtual career fair, you have various options to choose from. That said, since every virtual career fair platform comes with its own unique features, the task of choosing a platform isn’t exactly a cut-and-dried process. Some platforms may have features that are completely out of the scope of your event needs.… Continue reading Top 6 Considerations when Choosing a Virtual Career Fair Platform
- Choosing a Virtual Involvement Fair SolutionTo host a virtual involvement fair, you have to first research which virtual involvement fair solution will best suit your needs. In our experience, the determining factors in choosing which vendor is best for your needs boils down to a few key things: Budget The size of your fair Your target audience Analytics Budget Simply… Continue reading Choosing a Virtual Involvement Fair Solution
- What is a Virtual Career Fair?A Virtual Career Fair is an Online-Only Event that enables students and prospective employers to network. Usually it is a 1-2 day event, and unlike a physical career fair, networking is usually done via video call sessions. Virtual Career Fairs are generally hosted via some Virtual Career Fair Platform, some of which have different ideas… Continue reading What is a Virtual Career Fair?
- 5 Reasons to Run a Virtual Career FairVirtual career fairs are one of the latest trends in EdTech. Here are 5 of many reasons to consider running a virtual career fair. Virtual career fairs are one of the latest trends in EdTech. If you need a refresher on what they are, you can check out this article here. It’s pretty straightforward why they… Continue reading 5 Reasons to Run a Virtual Career Fair
- Engaging Students: The growing importance of designWith the ubiquity of companies like Apple and Facebook that provide great user experiences, university tech must prioritize design to properly engage students. Design is not just what it looks like and how it feels. Design is how it works. – Steve Jobs, 2003 after successfully launching the iPod. Steve Jobs is often credited as a pioneer… Continue reading Engaging Students: The growing importance of design
- How to Set Up an Apple Developer AccountApple requires that customers publish apps from their own Apple account, rather than from a vendor’s. This guide will help you create an Apple Developer account for two purposes: Publishing your own apps Enabling Eventus to publish apps to your account This process can take between 1-4 weeks, and should be started as soon as… Continue reading How to Set Up an Apple Developer Account
- What is a Virtual Career Fair?How to use technology to enable important events in a time of pandemic Setting the Scene To say that it’s a strange time would be an understatement. Businesses, restaurants, even public parks are closed all over the world due to quarantine measures. It’s now been two months since the emergence of COVID-19 and #stayathome. While… Continue reading What is a Virtual Career Fair?
- Student Engagement Trends: The case for push notificationsThe new rules of engagement. Students will give you access to their notification bar which sees much higher engagement than email; but you must adhere to their strict expectations. ——- The below graphic visualizes why push notifications are beginning to see more widespread use for more personalized, impactful communications for students. As you can see, email… Continue reading Student Engagement Trends: The case for push notifications