Learn more about this relatively undefined COVID-19 trend
Why students tend to be more in-tune with finer UI details
Our Recent Posts Section Below features posts primarily written as responses to client questions or certain keywords. It’s not the most organized content, but feel free to read through it if you’d like.
- 4 Hybrid Orientation Ideas for 20212020 was a crazy year for Orientation Directors. COVID understandably made in-person events near impossible, but how the heck were students supposed to get the orientation experience? Thankfully, virtual events presented themselves as a feasible solution. Now that it’s 2021, COVID seems to be slowly clearing up. Unfortunately, that doesn’t exactly make things simpler. Now… Continue reading 4 Hybrid Orientation Ideas for 2021
- How to Host a Virtual Career Fair (Step by Step)Virtual Career Fairs have served as a great way for university coordinators to hold recruiting events even amidst COVID-19. In this article, we’ll show you how you can host your own virtual career fair, assuming you know almost nothing about them. There’s a few things to know for first timers, but once you learn the… Continue reading How to Host a Virtual Career Fair (Step by Step)
- Virtual Interview Best Practices for EmployersWith the rise of social distancing rules, employers everywhere are transitioning to a completely virtual interview process. Keeping this in mind, we’ve compiled a list of best practices below that employers should keep in mind while conducting virtual interviews. Test Your Video Chat Capabilities Testing your video conferencing software is critical to make sure that… Continue reading Virtual Interview Best Practices for Employers
- Virtual Recruiting Tips: Best Practices for EmployersCOVID-19 has forced most companies to create an end-to-end virtual recruiting process. With this change, most organizations have experienced and embraced the efficiency gains that come with the transition. After hearing and listening to stories of recruiters transition to a virtual recruiting process, we’ve compiled some tips to help your transition or optimize an existing… Continue reading Virtual Recruiting Tips: Best Practices for Employers
- Tips for Promoting your Virtual Student Org FairYou’ve spent weeks of hard work planning your virtual org fair. Since you’ve put in so much work, students will surely attend, right? Not necessarily, but if you do some basic virtual fair promotion properly, you’re sure to get better results! We’ve compiled some tips for you. Make Attending Your Event As Simple As Possible… Continue reading Tips for Promoting your Virtual Student Org Fair
- Why Are Virtual Career Fairs Effective?The results are in: 70% of recruiting professionals believe that virtual recruiting is here to stay, even after the global COVID-19 pandemic has been eradicated. In the post below, we list reasons why recruiters will continue to use virtual recruiting and virtual career fairs, in a post-pandemic world. Larger Reach Moving your career fair online… Continue reading Why Are Virtual Career Fairs Effective?
- How to Create an Orientation App in 2021While not the most recent trend, for many university coordinators, hosting event programming in a mobile app still isn’t the most familiar idea in the world. In this simple step-by-step guide, we lay out how you can easily create an orientation app for your university’s welcome program. Understand What an Orientation App is An Orientation… Continue reading How to Create an Orientation App in 2021
- How to Find a Reliable Virtual Career Fair ProviderIntroduction When hosting a virtual career fair, the platform with which you power your event will be paramount to the success of your fair. Consequently, it’s crucial that your virtual career fair provider is reliable and properly gets the job done. In this article, we’ll specifically look at how you can properly gauge the reliability… Continue reading How to Find a Reliable Virtual Career Fair Provider
- Ways to Host a Virtual Networking FairThis article was written in 2020 during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic. Introduction In-person networking fairs simply aren’t possible during a pandemic; however, that doesn’t mean that you can’t host one for your students. Instead, you’ll simply have to adapt your networking fair to a virtual setting. Here’s how you can do so given… Continue reading Ways to Host a Virtual Networking Fair
- How to Host a Virtual Activities FairIntroduction There are many reasons why you may want to host a virtual activities fair, whether it’s to follow social distancing guidelines or to save on expensive in-person venue fees. That said, if you’re a first time organizer, it may be daunting to put together your first virtual activities fair due to the new technology… Continue reading How to Host a Virtual Activities Fair